Monday, August 24, 2009

My New Nintedo dsi


Three days ago I bought a new Nintendo dsi with my own money.
I really like it and I'll tell you what it can do:
Well, everyone knows this, it can take pictures and it can mess the pictures up. And you can record your voice and mess around with your songs.
This is something that no-one really knows about it, except people who have Nintendo dsi, you can go into a shop channel and buy a game and download it. Will I tell something else? I bought a game from the shop channel and the game is called Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again! It is a good game.
I got another game called Paper Plane. It's sort of hard and funny.
I also got a game when I bought my Nintendo dsi and it's called Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It's hard but I like to do these 2 things on it. One of them is making potions and you have do everything it says to make that potion. And the other thing is doing a duel. It's easy but cool and fun.
From: wiiboy

4 comments:

  1. Wow - impressive that you bought that with your own money! Looks much more fun than the old style DS. Good for you, Wiiboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one now. We only have a DS (not even the DS Lite!) Munchkin has two games she likes to play, one is the Wonderpets game and the other is Peppa Pig. She loves her DS too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wiiboy! I hope you're having a good start to the school year and that there is still time in the day for gaming after your homework is complete. Cheers to you from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey wiiboy, happy birthday i have a dsi too, i love to take photos on it and add stuff to them

    kyra

    ReplyDelete